Current Full Time Job Opening Details
For general information about employment opportunities at Hogle Zoo, please call Human Resources at (801) 584-4510.
Status: Full-time with benefits
Utah’s Hogle Zoo has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Specialist. This position is responsible and accountable for the preparation and processing of Accounts Payable and other related accounting functions. This is a full-time benefit-eligible position reporting directly to and assisting the Finance Manager as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under direction of the Finance Manager to process Accounts Payable from receipt of purchase orders to mailing of checks.
- Process Accounts Payable in a timely manner and follow up with departments that have outstanding items.
- Balance vendor statements monthly and follow up on any items in arrears.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- Team player, ability to work with managers, staff, board members and the public.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of payroll and financial records.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under stress, deadlines and flexible hours.
- Computer literacy required in multiple software programs with an emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite. Black Baud Financial Edge and ADP preferred.
- Proficient with Ten Key.
- Familiar with General Acceptable Accounting Practices (GAAP)
Anyone interested should send resume and cover letter to Anna Frederickson, firstname.lastname@example.org, by February 20, 2015. Utah’s Hogle Zoo is an EOE.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Contact Human Resources:
Anna Frederickson, Phone: 801-584-4510; Fax: 801-584-1797
BACK TO JOB OPENINGS