Current Full Time Job Opening Details
For general information about employment opportunities at Hogle Zoo, please call Human Resources at (801) 584-4510.
Status: Full-time with benefits
Utah’s Hogle Zoo has an exciting opportunity for a full-time position with our Housekeeping Crew in the Operations Department. Our outstanding Housekeeping department is responsible for the care and maintenance of restrooms, offices and buildings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean Restrooms (male and female) including sinks, toilets and mirrors.
- Mop floors and sanitize area at least once each day and more often if needed.
- Maintain adequate paper supplies and soap as needed.
- Empty indoor trashcans from all buildings on a daily basis, or as needed.
- Vacuum buildings on a daily basis or as needed.
- Clean commissary daily, including mopping floor, clean tables and sanitize floor and tables, as well as collecting trash.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Maintain friendly, courteous attitude when in contact with public or Zoo staff.
- Maintain clean and well-kept appearance.
- Ability to follow direction of supervisor.
- Able to work in all kinds of weather conditions
Anyone interested should send resume and cover letter to Utah’s Hogle Zoo, 2600 Sunnyside Ave, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108, by November 8, 2013, Attention: Misty Alford, fax 801-584-1797 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Contact Human Resources:
Anna Frederickson, Phone: 801-584-4510; Fax: 801-584-1797