Current Part Time Job Opening Details
For general information about employment opportunities at Hogle Zoo, please call Human Resources at (801) 584-1728 or (801) 584-1785.
|DEPARTMENT: OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT |
HOUSEKEEPING CREW - Seasonal
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean Restrooms (male and female) including sinks, toilets and mirrors.
- Mop floors and sanitize area at least once each day or as needed.
- Maintain adequate paper supplies and soap as needed in all restrooms.
- Empty indoor trash cans from all buildings on a daily basis, or as needed.
- Vacuum offices, classrooms and other facilities on a daily basis or as needed.
- Assist Grounds crew with maintenance of Zoo grounds
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- Maintain friendly, courteous attitude when in contact with public or Zoo staff.
- Maintain clean and well kept appearance.
- Able to work in all kinds of wather conditions
- Ability to follow direction of supervisor.
Anyone interested should send a resume to Misty Alford, Utah’s Hogle Zoo, 2600 E, Sunnyside Ave., Salt Lake City Utah 84108, email Misty Alford or fax to 801-584-1771. Utah’s Hogle Zoo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position will close 6/21/13.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Contact Human Resources:
Anna Frederickson, Phone: 801-584-1785; Fax: 801-584-1797