Current Job Opening Details
For general information about employment opportunities at Hogle Zoo, please call Human Resources at (801) 584-4510.
|DEPARTMENT: OPERATIONS Salary: DOE
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean Restrooms (male and female) including sinks, toilets and mirrors.
- Mop floors and sanitize area at least once each day and more often if needed.
- Maintain adequate paper supplies and soap as needed.
- Empty indoor trashcans from all buildings on a daily basis, or as needed.
- Vacuum buildings on a daily basis or as needed.
- Clean commissary daily, including mopping floor, clean tables and sanitize floor and tables, as well as collecting trash.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- Maintain friendly, courteous attitude when in contact with public or Zoo staff.
- Maintain clean and well-kept appearance.
- Able to work in all kinds of weather conditions
- Ability to follow direction of supervisor.
Anyone interested in this position should submit a cover letter and resume to Misty Alford, Utah’s Hogle Zoo, 2600 Sunnyside Ave., Salt Lake City, UT 84108.
Utah’s Hogle Zoo is Equal Opportunity Employer
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Contact Human Resources:
Anna Frederickson, Phone: 801-584-4510; Fax: 801-584-1797