SEASONAL JOB OPENING DETAILS
For general information about employment opportunities at Hogle Zoo, please call Human Resources at (801) 584-4510.
Train Engineers are responsible for providing a safe and entertaining train ride for our guests. They also provide front line guest service, handle train ticket sales, and other operational positions in the Train area. Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Safely operate miniature train ride
- Provide excellent guest service
- Communicate effectively and comfortably in public.
- Must be 18 or older
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- Experience in cash handling and customer service a plus.
Train employees are seasonal with a starting wage of $8.50 an hour.
For more information, contact the Seasonal Guest Services department:
Guest Services Coordinator
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Contact Human Resources:
Anna Frederickson, Phone: 801-584-4510; Fax: 801-584-1797