Anybody could be the millionth visitor, something that has never happened at Hogle Zoo, and now the numbers are close enough for the countdown to number one million. The lucky visitor could walk through the gate during our daytime hours, or one evening during our popular ZooLights! event. One thing is certain; there will be a cascade of gifts to give the lucky one millionth visitor to Hogle Zoo.
"Last year we came so close to this milestone when our attendance hit 996,070," said Hogle Zoo Community Relations Coordinator Holly Braithwaite. "We are excited to reach one million visitors and are grateful for the support of our community, especially in these challenging economic times."
Check this out! Awesome one millionth visitor prize pack includes:
- Ten year Hogle Zoo Family Membership (If already a member, they will have their membership renewed for ten more years at current level)
- $500 shopping spree in Hogle Zoo’s Wild Zootique
- Park City weekend getaway that includes a one-night stay for two at the Snow Flower Condominiums, two adult day ski lift passes to Park City Mountain Resort and a $50 gift certificate for dinner at Red Rock Brewing Company
- Two adult lift passes to all Wasatch ski resorts courtesy of Ski Utah (That’s Alta, Brighton, The Canyons, Deer Valley, Powder Mountain, Snowbasin, Snowbird, Solitude and Sundance)
- One year supply of Meadow Gold ice cream
- One year of Conservation Carousel and Zoofari Express rides
- $50 Kidsgreen Savings Account courtesy of Zions Bank
This is truly an exciting time for both Hogle Zoo and the entire community. Who is the lucky number one million? It could be anybody so get to Hogle Zoo now! Visit Hogle Zoo online at www.hoglezoo.org or for more information, contact Community Relations Coordinator Holly Braithwaite by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (801) 584-1729.
About the Association of Zoos & Aquariums: Utah’s Hogle Zoo is one of only 221 institutions accredited by the Association of Zoos & Aquariums (AZA). Look for the AZA logo whenever you visit a zoo or aquarium as your assurance that you are supporting a facility dedicated to providing excellent care for animals, a great experience for you, and a better future for all living things. AZA is a leader in global wildlife conservation, and your link to helping animals in their native habitats. For more information visit www.aza.org.