- Your membership card may only be used by the members named on the card.
- Photo ID and membership cards are required for admittance to the Zoo.
- A named member must be present to admit children and/or guests.
- If the membership card is forgotten, a one-time lookup will be given. If it is forgotten again, a $5 fee will be charged to print a new card.
- There is a $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
- Memberships are valid for one full year from the month of purchase.
- The number of admitted grandchildren in a single day is limited to 10.
- Memberships are not intended for multiple households. Memberships cannot be shared. Sharing a membership will result in the invalidation of a membership.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- Membership purchases are non-refundable.
- Memberships are good for free admission during regular Zoo business hours. Some special events may require an additional entrance fee.
- Currently we do not offer memberships to groups or organizations. If you are interested in a discount to the Zoo, please see our Group Admission information or call (801) 584-1743.
- Permanent membership cards are available for pick up at any ticket window at the Zoo, any time after purchase. Please make sure that you have photo ID when picking up your membership cards.
- If you are moving, please click here to update your address. Hogle Zoo is not responsible for lost mail due to an incorrect address.
- A membership may be revoked or invalidated at any time due to misuse of the membership card and its benefits, or abuse of Hogle Zoo’s animals or employees. A revocation of a membership will last a minimum of one year, and exact details are determined on a case to case basis. There is no refund given with a revoked or invalidated membership.
MEET OUR ANIMALS