- How long is my Hogle Zoo membership good for?
Your membership is good for one year from the month of purchase.
- Does the Zoo offer different membership levels?
Yes, we offer a wide variety of memberships. Please click here to view a complete list.
- If I renew my Hogle Zoo membership early, will I lose any time from my current membership?
No, it extends your current expiration date by one year. For example, if your current expiration date is September 30, 2013 and you renew in August 2013, it will extend your expiration date to September 30, 2014.
- Are Zoo memberships refundable?
All membership purchases are non-refundable.
- How do I purchase a Hogle Zoo membership?
- Online: Click here for an online membership application.
- At the Zoo: Visit Member and Guest Services during our business hours.
- Mail: Mail a copy of your membership application to Membership Department, Hogle Zoo, 2600 Sunnyside Ave. Salt Lake City, UT 84108.
- Phone: Call our Member Services Office at (801) 584-1769.
- Can I use my Hogle Zoo membership at other zoos?
Yes! Your membership allows you to visit over 125 other zoos and aquariums across the country at a discounted rate. Click here for a list of all zoo and aquariums we reciprocate with.
- Do I get other discounts with my Zoo membership?
Yes! Members receive great discounts on Wild Ride Punch Passes, food, classes, special events, and at the gift shop.
- How long will it take to get my permanent membership card?
Permanent membership cards are available for pick up at any ticket window at the Zoo, anytime after purchase. Please make sure that you have photo ID when picking up your membership cards.
- What are the Zoo’s hours?
- March 1 – October 31: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Grounds close at 6:30 p.m.)
- November 1 – February 28: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Grounds close at 5:00 p.m.)
- Do Zoo members get a discount on ZooLights?
Yes! Zoo members receive a $1 off discount on all ZooLights admission tickets.
- How old must I be to have a membership in my name?
You must be at least 18 years old to have a membership in your name.
- Can I loan out my membership card to a family member or friend?
No, your membership card(s) and privileges are non-transferable.
- What if I lose my membership card?
Contact the Member Services Office to report lost or stolen cards. Each replacement membership card needed has a $5 charge.
- Can I purchase a membership as a gift?
Yes! Hogle Zoo membership gift cards are available year round. To purchase a gift card, please visit Member and Guest Services.
- What do I do if I move?
To update your address, please click here.
2600 East Sunnyside Avenue | Salt Lake City, Utah 84108 | (801) 584-1700