For the health and safety for our animals and guests, we do not allow the following items on Zoo grounds:
- Balloons of any kind
- Selfie Sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices)
- Segway’s or similar motorized vehicles. (These items may be used for medical purposes as approved by Security. Contact Guest services for assistance.) Motorized wheel chairs are OK.
- Recreational devices with wheels, such as bicycles/tricycles, skateboards, scooters, heely type shoes, inline or roller skates or other self-propelled type items. Bicycles.
- Water guns, water balloons or similar type items. Water Spray Bottles are allowed on Hot Days. (those bought from the gift shop are allowed anytime)
- Glass containers.
- Alcoholic beverages or any illegal substances.
- Laser Pointers, flashlights, or flash photography
- Gas Grills or charcoal barbecues.
- Stickers or confetti.
- Balls of Any Kind, yo-yo’s, throwing discs, i.e. Frisbee’s, whistles, beads and any other item deemed unsafe, harmful or disruptive to animals and guests.
- ANY OTHER ITEM DEEMED UNSAFE BY HOGLE ZOO SECURITY