Posted on January 19, 2016 by Jay
When you snooze, do you dream of animals?
If so, dream at the Zoo! This program allows you to spend time at the Zoo after hours, take a private Zoo tour led by one of our Eco-Explorers, enjoy a snack, meet some of our animal ambassadors, and so much more!
This interactive program is designed for any school, scout, youth organization, or family group. Campers sleep in a heated/air-conditioned building. A minimum of 15 participants is required (smaller groups may register but a minimum fee will be charged). The fee covers admission, the program, staff, night security, an evening snack and breakfast.
- ♦ Dates are limited, call for availability
- ♦ 7:00 PM — 9:00 AM
- ♦ Ages 5 and up
- ♦ $55 per person (minimum group of 15 required)
- ♦ One adult required for every five youths.
- ♦ Group minimum of 15 required.
- ♦ A three-week advance reservation is required.
Contact Danika Williams, Eco-Explorer Team Lead, at email@example.com or (801)584-1788 to book your Zoo Snooz.