Enjoy fun and interactive educational activities for your kids on Tot Tuesdays! Each animal-based program is designed for early learners ages 2‒5. Activities are movement-based, and the classes incorporate pretend play, fine and gross motor skill development, verbal and nonverbal communication, and other appropriate preschool skills. This class series is designed to teach children about healthy living through animal interactions. Each class encourages learning about animals through stories, animal ambassador visits and interactive play. All abilities are welcome.
February 11th - Rub-a-dub-dub!
Rub‒a‒dub‒dub, two elephants in the bathtub! Find out how animals keep their paws and teeth clean by doing many of the same things you do at home. This class focuses on hygiene.
Two classes held each day (please sign up for one only):
- Session 1: 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Session 2: 1:00 – 2:00 pm
- Online registration is required for each program. Space is limited.
- Each child must have an individual ticket for class (includes accompanying adult). A ticket is required for each attendee over six months of age.
- $20 per child, includes accompanying adult, but does not include Zoo admission.
- $15 for Zoo Members