Enjoy fun and interactive educational activities for your kids on Tot Tuesdays! Each animal-based program is designed for early learners ages 2‒5. Activities are movement-based, and the classes incorporate pretend play, fine and gross motor skill development, verbal and nonverbal communication, and other appropriate preschool skills. This class series is designed to teach children about healthy living through animal interactions. Each class encourages learning about animals through stories, animal ambassador visits and interactive play. All abilities are welcome.
April 14th - Hippity-Hop to the Barber Shop
Is it time for a wash and a trim? Be a rabbit and hop along to the barbershop to get a good brush and wash, and then have some “shear” fun with two sheep and a llama! Discover the animals that get their hair washed, brushed and cut, just like you! This class focuses on grooming.
Two classes held each day (please sign up for one only):
- Session 1: 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Session 2: 1:00 – 2:00 pm
- Online registration is required for each program. Space is limited.
- Each child must have an individual ticket for class (includes accompanying adult). A ticket is required for each attendee over six months of age.
- $20 per child, includes accompanying adult, but does not include Zoo admission.
- $15 for Zoo Members