JORDAN RIVER RESTORATION VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
Utah’s Hogle Zoo’s Jordan River Conservation program is designed to give people the opportunity to learn about their local urban waterway and its ecology and conservation through taking part in one of the Zoo’s conservation programs.
Conducting work off Zoo grounds along the Jordan River, a typical day would involve meeting at the site and participating in habitat restoration and management work as needed on a site to site basis.
For individuals and families (children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
Event Dates and Locations:
Times are from 8am-11am
- May 18th Roi Hardy Park, Riverton
- June 29th Legacy Nature Preserve, North Salt Lake
- July 13th Willow Park, Lehi
- August 3rd in the river float from 1800 North to Center Street, Salt Lake (40 Volunteer Maximum)
- September 28th Fife Wetlands Preserve, Salt Lake City
Links To Sign Up for Jordan River Conservation Projects Click here .