- Waiting Lists: Due to the overwhelming popularity of our programs, we do keep waiting lists when classes fill. If an opening becomes available, we will contact you by telephone or email. Please make sure the registration form includes email, daytime, evening and cell phone contact numbers.
- Payment: Full payment must accompany your registration form. We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. Checks are made payable to Utah’s Hogle Zoo.
- Hand Deliver the registration form to the Guest Services office at the east end of the Zoo’s main parking lot Monday – Sunday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- On-line registration can occur 24-hours a day. Do not forget to complete all the requested credit card information. If you have more than one child wanting to attend the same program, please fill out participant information for each child.
- Deadline for registration is 5 p.m. on the Wednesday before the week of scheduled classes. Many of our classes are extremely popular. When classes are full you will be notified that your registration was not received in time to secure a spot for your child. Do Not assume you are registered for a class until you receive a confirmation form the Education Department.
- I am new to your programs. How do you screen your staff?
All staff educators are screened for excellence in children’s programming. All have had previous experience with children and have cleared background checks.
- I am registered for a toddler or preschool class and I have younger and/or older children. May I bring them along?
If other children are going to participate in the class, they must be registered and paid for. We have received complaints from other parents when infants disrupt the experience for their children.
- Where are the classes held?
All classes are held at the EdZoocation Station or the Green Room. Classes begin promptly, so please allow enough time to find parking and have your child arrive on time. You must come into the buildings to sign-in and check-out your child.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES
After registration is confirmed, Utah’s Hogle Zoo adheres to a no-refund, no-credit, no-substitution policy. If you are unable to attend, please consider your payment a tax-deductible donation.
The Education Department reserves the right to cancel or combine classes when they do not meet the minimum requirement of 6 students to provide the program.