Here’s the scoop:
In order to ensure the safety of staff and guests – here are some of the modifications we’ve made in order to comply with health recommendations.
In following the guidance of the CDC, face masks are required in all areas of Hogle Zoo for those that are unvaccinated.
The CDC has recommended that those that are unvaccinated still wear a face mask until they have a chance to be. Face masks are required for all those ages 3 and older in all areas of Hogle Zoo, indoors and outdoors, and during animal encounters.
All Zoo visits require a reserved time slot to enter the Zoo.
- To help limit the amount of people in the zoo, we have created a timed entry. All guests will have to reserve timed tickets for each member of their party for a designated time slot through our website.
- There is no time limit on how long you can stay at the Zoo. Once inside you may stay until the Zoo closes at 6pm.
- You may reserve your ticket up to two weeks in advance at our store page.
- Reservations also apply to Zoo members. Your membership card, Photo ID, and your timed tickets will be checked on entry. Reserve your member tickets here:
- Timed tickets will be sent to your email in a .pdf attachment. Tickets can be scanned off your phone.
- 4:00 PM is the last available time slot.
All ticket purchases and reservations will be done online.
- Guest & Member Services will be operating at a limited capacity to assist with membership and ticketing issues only. Timed ticket purchasing and reserving will need to be done online prior to your visit.
General Admission tickets can be reserved here:
The train and carousel are now open!
- In order to “protect the herd”, we will be sanitizing the train and carousel frequently. We request everyone sanitize their hands before getting on either of these rides.
- Tickets can be purchased online before your visit HERE or in person at our train and carousel ticket windows.
**Please note, these precautions are TEMPORARY and will be lifted once it is safe to do so. Changes can occur at any time. Please be patient with us as we try to best accommodate guest needs and state directives.**
We want to thank you, our community, for your patience and your support and we’re looking forward to seeing you back at the Zoo!